Hello World

This is my first blog and my name is Jatin i'm going to tell my childhood story which very interesting And this story is real. So i'm going to start.

 When i was in 4th standers and my age near about 10 years old and me and my family went to the summer vacation  Haridwar in India and some my relative also with us my uncle. My Mummy loved me alot from childhood when we in Haridwar and there is a small place name is Rishikesh. so we were going to there and my mummy not going with us my Mummy was going with my Aunty from other way. And me and my father and my brother going another way from car and my Mummy and Aunties were going on foot so there we were reached earlier from my Mummy and there me and my little brother name is Bhrat we were playing on the roof of there gust house and my mummy not aware of it that we were playing of there and when my Mom reached there and i was not appear to my Mom b'coz when i was going to my father that time my Mom  said to me go with your father and there is very rush so that time as i went to my father and i picked up hand of my father that time my Mom did not seen that i picked up hand or not so that time my Mom was asking to everyone that Jatin is here or not and i'm not aware of it and my Mom realize that jatin is not available is here and there that time my Mom was crying  so badly and calling my name where is my son and everyone was watching to my Mom and after some time someone called me and take me to my Mom and as i saw that my  Mom is crying so badly and i also crying to watch it and my Mom take my hand and kiss me here and there and she was asking me that where you gone my son and i seat with  my Mom and my Mom was kissing me all the time till than she was satisfied.and that time i saw a true love which is nobody can only Mother can true love. so that's my little story.


This is my Mom and Dad.

Hope you like it everyone.


Hello World Hello World Reviewed by Jatin on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.